Buy our products locally ...
- Meat Merchant, Moira
- Sawers, Belfast City Centre
- Arcadia, Lisburn Road, Belfast
- Avoca, Belfast City Centre
- Clives Country Corner, Newtownards & Bangor
- Corries, Holywood
- Hillmount, Belfast
- Grosvenor Meats, Grosvenor Road, Belfast
- Supervalu, Comber
- Supervalu, Kings Square, Belfast
- Supervalu , Portstewart
- Supervalu, Lisburn
- The Diary Gleno Larne
- Indie Fude Comber
- Born N Bred, Belfast City Centre
- Ballyhome Butchers, Ballyholme, Bangor
- AC Marriott Hotel, Belfast
- Two Sisters Creagh Belfast
- Centra – City Quays 2
- Centra -Fourwinds
- Cafe Cuan – Cromac St
FRESH: Local Produce
Peppers, onions, carrots, garlic and scotch bonnets sliced and marinated in cider vinegar
HEALTHY: Once the fresh ingredients are chopped they are cooked in cider vinegar – this was used as a way of keeping the food from spoiling in the days of no refrigeration.
Today we all know the benefits of cider vinegar
TASTY: Try the pickle with:
Grilled Fish, Chicken Wraps or spice up your cheeseboard.
If you would like to stock or find out more about our products please get in touch with us via our contact page.